BELEN MARTIN SERRANO
Clinical Psychologist, MSc.,
SECTION: Personal growth and Ecological Relationships
TITLE: ¿Qué árbol eres tú? y ¿cual es tu bosque? (Which tree are you? And which is your forest?)
* Personal growth program guidance and motivation for living and sustainable community development. Aimed at various groups: young people in a moment of decision for their future; unemployed; people in crisis or unmotivated at work, etc.
* Support in a process that goes from the self to the awareness of oneness with the species and the poses. Relating the self and eco. Defining the vital project and creating networks of self-support in a context of values of community development and sustainability, economy of the common good, food sovereignty, and other attitudes and actions that provide care and protection of the environment.
* The key of the process are discovering the passion, define a purpose, develop personal power and perform the (common good and sustainable development) right action.
The basic methodology is based on Ecopsychology and art; complemented by group dynamics and collective intelligence, positive psychology, transpersonal, NLP, and others.
Through experiential and artistic activities explain the key process “Which tree are you and what’s your forest?” and open a space for communication and contacts to collaborate and create synergies between projects and experience of participants.
MAIN AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Revitalization and Socio, Training of Trainers, Personal Growth, Creativity and Organic Arts, Health Education, Environmental Education, Ecopsychology.
Taught courses Training of Trainers in Occupational Training, Socio-Cultural, Educational Psychology; Archetypal psychology; Indigenous wisdom and Ecopsychology.
Teaching Workshops Personal Development and Self-knowledge;
Creativity workshops and creative painting, Mandalas.
Women gatherings; Women and Ecology; Family and school lectures for parents, lectures cycles for women.
Creation and implementation of the intercultural social revitalization Project and Environmental Education through Arts: “Celebrations of the seasons.”
Design and secondary schools in the project of motivation and personal guidance “What tree are you ?.
- Writer of short stories and poetry. Account participatory stories.
- Research, study and creation of a Methodology “Magic of the 4 elements” to develop creativity as a means to regain a connection with nature.
- Creation and Social Revitalization Project “School of the Sun”.
- Part of the founder of the School of Ecopsychology of Spain Team.
Seminar -Impartición Indigenous Wisdom “Paths of Power” within the training program Ecopsychology Ecopsychology School of Spain.
– Design And implementation in secondary schools project of motivation and personal guidance “What tree are you ?. since 2013 and teaching of it as training of trainers course in 2014.
– I partición Talks and workshops for the dissemination of Ecopsychology in Valencia, Spain, from 2013.